Many thanks for great contributions and disscussions. The workshop has successfully ended!
The 2nd FATREC Workshop: Responsible Recommendation will be held in conjunction with the Recys 2018 conference, following the success of FATREC 2017 workshop. This workshop is a venue for discussing problems of social responsibility in maintaining, evaluating, and studying recommender systems. In this workshop, we are welcome research and position papers about ethical, social, and legal issues brought by the development and the use of recommendation. And, we will conduct a discussion for research to contribute socially responsible recommendation.
- 2018-10-15: open slides
- 2018-09-20: program
- 2018-09-12: keynote and special talks
- 2018-08-14: a list of accepted papers
- 2018-07-02: open submission site. see call for papers
- 2018-05-23: open call for papers
- 2018-04-22: opening this site
- 2018-07-23 (extended)
2018-07-16: Paper submission deadline
- 2018-08-13: Author notification
- 2018-09-10: Final version upload
- 2018-10-06: Workshop (full day)
TIMEZONE: Anywhere On Earth