The 2nd FATREC Workshop: Responsible Recommendation will be held in conjunction with the Recys 2018 conference, following the success of FATREC 2017 workshop. This workshop is a venue for discussing problems of social responsibility in maintaining, evaluating, and studying recommender systems. In this workshop, we are welcome research and position papers about ethical, social, and legal issues brought by the development and the use of recommendation. And, we will conduct a discussion for research to contribute socially responsible recommendation.
Call for Papers
We are welcome your submissions to the FATREC workshop.
The FATREC is a venue for discussion, and no official proceedings will not be published.
We allow to manuscripts that are already published or currently submitting, as well as original ones.
The deadline is July 23, 2018
July 16, 2018.
You can find the details of submission at “Call for Papers” page.
- 2018-08-14: a list of accepted papers
- 2018-07-02: open submission site. see call for papers
- 2018-05-23: open call for papers
- 2018-04-22: opening this site
- 2018-07-23 (extended)
2018-07-16: Paper submission deadline
- 2018-08-13: Author notification
- 2018-09-10: Final version upload
- 2018-10-06: Workshop (full day)
TIMEZONE: Anywhere On Earth